DSA (Direct selling agent) registration for leading banks, NBFC’s and other digital lenders are now absolutely free. Bank DSA registration is available for all banks including HDFC Bank, SBI, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, RBL Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, DCB Bank, Capital First, YES Bank, India Bulls, LendigKart, Fullerton India, InstaLoans-Dealsofloan and other major banks & NBFC in India.
Loan DSA’s (Direct selling Agent of banks) are basically those who connect an individual to the loan provider, take care of the required documentation for Loan application forms, do fundamental check for application and ensure that the documents submitted are in accordance with the guidelines of the loan provider.
With VIVAFinance.in, you will get the liberty to source client in different products & multiple locations in India virtually. Here, you can avail the perks of getting Personal loan, Home Loan, Loan against Property, Business loans, Mortgage loans, SME Loans and many more services in line.
WHAT WILL A DSA OR BANK LOAN AGENT DO?
- The DSA will have to procure the loan application from individuals along with the necessary documents, do a preliminary check of the applications.
- The DSA will have to verify and ensure that the documents submitted by the applicants are genuine.
- Last but not least, they just need to upload the loan application on our online portal. Every DSA/loan agent/financial products agent will be a provided a DSA Code which needs to be mentioned whenever they are uploading an application.
ADVANTAGES OF DSA LOAN AGENT
Following are the benefits of Direct selling agent of banks:
Benefits for the DSA
- DSA is capable of creating and running his own business at a minimum cost/low risk.
- Flexible earning opportunities to avail.
- Flexible working hours to choose.
- Free to establish a business in partnership with a spouse or family members.
- Both opportunities are available- Part-time and Full time
- The company provides training and support.
- Social and personal recognition.
Benefits for the Consumers
- A benefit to choose from the variety of products and test the services.
- Full protection in the case wants to withdraw the purchase within a given period.
- DSA is always in a direct approach.
- There are guarantees and after-sales services.
- Flexible buying hours.
Benefits to the Bank/Financial Institution
- Provide unique products or services.
- The best method to get into the new market with a comparably low cost.
- High capital investment- not required.
- Prior business experience- not required.
- Special educated work- not necessary.
- Enough for acquiring the initial interest and attention of prospects
- Different competitive strategy.
- No need to advertise.
Benefits for the Economy and State
- Create a way to open new earning opportunities and a boom to an economy.
- Develop a channel of distribution away from large retail distribution unities.
- Creates micro-enterprises.
- Introduction of self-employment.
- Enhance entrepreneurship.
- Contribution to National economic welfare.
Benefits for the Society
- Opportunities for self-employment.
- No age, gender and disability discrimination.
- Offers to large outlets.
VIVA FINANCE ADVANTAGE
ABOUT VIVA FINANCE
- VIVA Finance is one of the best India’s neutral online marketplace for instant customised rate quotes on loans and credit cards. Shop for loans & cards just like you buy everything else now – online. VIVA Finance is emerging as a leading portal for financial services where different home loan offers from various banks can be compared at one place.
- VIVA Finance is a large financial distributor operating across multiple locations such as Delhi & NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune ,Ahmedabad, Indore , Nagpur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Kolhapur etc .
- We have wealth of experience as a DSA ( Direct Sales Associate ) or a LOAN AGENT for multiple Banks for products like Personal Loan, Business Loan, Home Loan, Loan against Property or Mortgage Loan, Car Refinance.
- VIVA Finance has over 500+ successful Loan DSA agents, Insurance Agents, Mutual fund agents and other financial services distributors.
- Today, VIVA Finance is one of the biggest financial distributor in India having partnered with some of the biggest financial institutions in India.